desimuffins23 said: This is my biggest complaint with windows 8 omg. its not so bad when I’m on my mouse but trying to use my trackpad drives me insane. A lot of my problems w 8 come from it being designed to use on tablets. The way it pops up makes sense that way butnn
Yeah someone should fire whoever thought it’d be a good idea to have the fuckin’ main line of microsoft’s latest OS be designed around tablets and touch screens
jontecool98 said: Question number one: Why are you trying to scroll at the top corner of your screen? Question number two: Why are you using scroll bars anyway?
Because that’s where the scroll bar is to grab to move it and because I’m on a laptop with no mouse laying in bed that doesn’t have a scroll bar strip like my last one did.
LAYER ONE: THE OUTSIDE - Name: ———- - Eye Color: Blue - Hair Style/Color: Brown - it used to be blonde but darkened over time, in the summer it lightens up a little to a kinda blonde-ish shade if I’m outside a lot - Height: 5’11” - Clothing style: meh clothes I’m not the most fond of that my parents got me, bright neon colors and like 1 article of clothing for pants or jackets or stuff that I actually like - Best physical feature: ehh
LAYER TWO: THE INSIDE - Your fears: failure, being talked down to, the/my future, how my family will respond to me - Your guilty pleasure: Let’s plays/speedruns, cheesy whinny teenager metal/rock/post-hardcore/emo/whatever you wanna call it (think like Senses Fail, Linkin Park, stuff like that), spending my allowance on food (particularly chipotle) because the on campus food is kinda awful, sneaking in cute chubby things on this blog - Ambitions for the future: honestly seeing past getting out of college alone is hard I have no clue beyond that
LAYER THREE: THOUGHTS
- Your first thoughts waking up: *unintelligible mesh of groggy disappointment and frustration with the expressed desire of wanting to go back to sleep*
- What you think about most: things I wanna do with music or analyzing other’s work (I tend to go through periods where I get obsessed with specific things and spend a bunch of time listening an analyzing it), class (and how unprepared I am for it), my own shortcomings, things I don’t want to think about that stress me out and often aren’t even my problem or something I need to bother with worrying about in the first place but do anyways because I’m like an anxiety sponge and soak up bad vibes and frustration from anyone around me
- What you think about before bed: often why I’m having so much difficulty falling asleep in the first place. That, the time or most likely whatever I was doing before going to bed - I’ve taken to watching let’s plays or speedruns at night to try and relax lately since things I need to more actively participate in just keep me up, anymore it feels like if something’s on my mind or I’m getting immersed in something than my body physically doesn’t go into the shutdown mode when you’re REALLY ready to fall asleep and it leaves me tired and groggy but still alert enough to continue whatever I was doing. It’ll just sorta function at that mainline for seemingly indefinite amount of time before I end up laying down to rest and instead crashing for 10 hours or something
- You think your best quality is: honestly describing positive things about myself is never something I’ve been good at. Umm… idk.. people tell me I’m good at pushing myself to do things if I’ve got my heart set on it and finding a way for myself if it’s something I really care about - getting myself to care about things though ugh….
LAYER FOUR: WHAT’S BETTER?
- Single or group dates: I’ve never had either and honestly I’m not particularly interested right now - To be loved or respected: ehh - Beauty or brains: brains, a beautiful mind is 10 times more interesting than a beautiful body - Dogs or cats: Dogs - dogs DOGS dogs sgoD
LAYER FIVE: DO YOU.
- Lie: I’m a bad liar but I’m good at hiding things - Believe in yourself: not really - Believe in love: I’m sure others feel it but I think I have some personal things to work out myself before I think about it much myself, I’m not much of a romantic - Want someone: same response as the question before it - I can barely keep friends I think I have more important things to deal with first I’m not that comfortable with the idea of a relationship atm
LAYER SIX: EVER?
- Been on stage: yes - Done drugs: no - even alcohol was a bit much for me - Changed who you were to fit in: I’ve just never particularly fit in
LAYER SEVEN: FAVORITES - Favorite color: blue and any combination of blue and green - Favorite animal: deer, antelope, dogs - Favorite movie: I’m not much of a movie person - Favorite game: My memory is awful so who knows I might give different answers to this question every time but ughh The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Majora’s Mask, Advanced Wars Dual Strike ummm Sonic 2, Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced, Kid Icarus Uprising, Pokemon Emerald, Bastion…. I have a hard time picking without regurgitating all the games that have been most memorable to me I could list way more but gonna go with those for now